4 Day Tactical Shotgun Course BA
This is the best weapon for home defense.
This is a comprehensive course in the tactical use of a shotgun that will give anyone an undisputed certainty in their ability to operate a shotgun with authority.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the ability to rapidly and decisively engage targets out to 25 yards and you will know your weapon and ammunition well enough to deliver buckshot to end a hostage scenario! Select slugs drills will extend the range of your control out to 50 yards. This course is a must for anyone who chooses to own or use a shotgun for defense or duty.
Use of Deadly Force and the Law; Color Code of Mental Awareness; Civil and Criminal Liability; A, B and C Engagement Zones; Weapon and Ammunition Selection; Tactics; and more.
Firing Range Drills Include:
Loading and Unloading; Firing Stance; The Three Secrets; Carry Positions; Patterning; Offhand, Kneeling, Prone; Target Engagement from 7-25 yards under Time Pressure; Multiple Targets; Tactical Reloading; Emergency Reloading, Select Slug Drill with Firing out to 50 Yards; Malfunction Clearances; Tactical Movement; a Tactical Simulation using Reactive Steel Targets and Shoot/No Shoot Targets.
If you cannot pass a background check, do not purchase this course.
- The weapon must be 20 gauge or larger and have an attached sling.
- Electronic hearing protection is mandatory and is available at the Front Sight Pro Shop or numerous retailers.
- Elbow and Knee pads are strongly recommended.
- Some type of shell carrier on the weapon and/or on the belt is strongly recommended.
- 16 to 17 years old, welcome to take regular firearms courses alone as long as a parent or guardian is onsite; parent or guardian can be enrolled in a different course or on a different range.
- Minimum age is 11 if taking the course with a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian MUST be the one working with the child during the entire course, and be responsible for only ONE child.
- Children age 10 and under are not allowed.
- Unattended minors are NOT allowed on the property. They must be escorted by a parent or guardian at all times or be enrolled in an appropriate course.
Choose your classes: This certificate can be used on pistol, rifle, or shotgun. If you decide to change your mind and do a different class, Front Sight will change your class with notice. These are not to be used on Rope and Rappel, Edged Weapons, Empty Hand Self Defense, UZI, M16, Kids Courses, night classes, or any advanced class. This certificate can be changed to a different 2 or 4 day Handgun, rifle, or shotgun class.