Ruger P97 Bladetech Kydex OWB Right Hand
Ruger P97 Right Hand Adjustable Sting Ray Loop Bladetech Kydex OWB
Introduced in 1997, the Ruger P97 was designed to fill a growing void after the 1994 gun legislation. The legislation reduced the mag capacity so the allure of the high capacity 9mm Ruger weapons started to wane. Ruger sought to capitalize on this market by targeting the 45 cal. P97 at this market. Although the ban barely impacted the P97, it’s potent .45 ACP caliber made it a popular weapon.
Built on the same polymer frame as the P95, the P97 was also a lightweight handgun that met the needs of a wide variety of shooters. Like the P89, the Ruger P97 also has three different safety/action configurations. The P97 will carry 7+1 rounds of .45 ACP in a single stack magazine.
The Ruger P97 was discontinued by Ruger in 2005 when the P345 was released.
If you don’t see the particular Ruger P97 holster model you are shopping for below, please use the Search box in the upper right hand corner to search our site as we may have it listed somewhere else.
Blade-Tech Classic OWB Holster
Too many people often use an Inside Waistband (IWB) holster when they don't have enough practice with an OWB. Please practice. Get training classes prior to carrying Inside Waistband (IWB). We would be happy to take you with us (or meet us) at a firearms training course, getting you proficient with your perfect presentation from a holster. Too many new shooters unknowingly muzzle themselves without the proper training.
The Classic OWB Holster is worn by some of the most renowned marksmen in modern competitive shooting sports. Carry Confident™ with the time-tested Classic OWB Holster. The Classic Holster features our versatile mounting pattern which makes this holster compatible with a huge selection of attachments. Outside the Waistband (OWB) holsters are some of the most popular designs on the market today; being used to concealed carry for duty and personal protection.
- Canter: 3-Position Adjustable Cant
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Sting Ray Loop
- Handcrafted Design
- Speed Cut (IDPA Legal) allows you to clear the muzzle out of the holster quickly and effectively to facilitate your fastest draw every time.
- Adjustable Retention ensures a perfect fit as screws can tighten or loosen the fit of the holster around your firearm.
- Positive Lock Trigger Guard provides a tactile audible click when holstering to let you hear that your firearm is secured in place.
- Crafted with precision by expert holster makers out of high-strength Kydex to give you a holster that will last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA.
- Accommodates most firearms with Optics (RMR, Viper, 507C, DPP) that can be tailored to your shooting style.
We have a ton of right and left handed holsters. They are all Outside Waistband (OWB).
If you want to purchase multiple holsters and get bigger savings, please call 1-888-365-CSWM to see what we can do for you.
Ensure you are getting the correct holster, we have several Right and Left handed options.
Get a FREE holster by purchasing an America Classes package! https://www.comeshootwithme.com/store/p73/America_Classes.html
Please call for details 1-888-365-CSWM.
- We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.