H&K HK45 Right Hand Bladetech Kydex OWB
Blade-Tech Classic OWB Holster
Too many people often use an Inside Waistband (IWB) holster when they don't have enough practice with an OWB. Please practice. Get training classes prior to carrying Inside Waistband (IWB). We would be happy to take you with us (or meet us) at a firearms training course, getting you proficient with your perfect presentation from a holster. Too many new shooters unknowingly muzzle themselves without the proper training.
The Classic OWB Holster is worn by some of the most renowned marksmen in modern competitive shooting sports. Carry Confident™ with the time-tested Classic OWB Holster. The Classic Holster features our versatile mounting pattern which makes this holster compatible with a huge selection of attachments. Outside the Waistband (OWB) holsters are some of the most popular designs on the market today; being used to concealed carry for duty and personal protection.
- Canter: 3-Position Adjustable Cant
- Color: Black
- Adjustable Sting Ray Loop
- Handcrafted Design
- Speed Cut (IDPA Legal) allows you to clear the muzzle out of the holster quickly and effectively to facilitate your fastest draw every time.
- Adjustable Retention ensures a perfect fit as screws can tighten or loosen the fit of the holster around your firearm.
- Positive Lock Trigger Guard provides a tactile audible click when holstering to let you hear that your firearm is secured in place.
- Crafted with precision by expert holster makers out of high-strength Kydex to give you a holster that will last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA.
- Accommodates most firearms with Optics (RMR, Viper, 507C, DPP) that can be tailored to your shooting style.
We have a ton of right and left handed holsters. They are all Outside Waistband (OWB).
If you want to purchase multiple holsters and get bigger savings, please call 1-888-365-CSWM to see what we can do for you.
Ensure you are getting the correct holster, we have several Right and Left handed options.
Get a FREE holster by purchasing an America Classes package! https://www.comeshootwithme.com/store/p73/America_Classes.html
Please call for details 1-888-365-CSWM.
- We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
H&K HK45 Right Hand Adjustable Sting Ray Loop Bladetech Kydex OWB
Developed by German based Heckler & Koch (H&K) in 1993, the USP was the first H&K design to utilize a polymer frame. The USP acronym stands for “Universal Self Loading Pistol”. Originally, the USP was only offered in a S&W .40 cal round, but 9mm and .45 ACP versions were soon released.
Although the USP series boasts a number of excellent features, two of the most significant include the trigger variations and the recoil reduction system. The trigger variation system utilizes a modular approach where up to nine different trigger configurations can be utilized. The recoil reduction system significantly reduces the amount of felt recoil for the shooter. This is especially helpful with more powerful cartridges like the .40 cal. and .45 ACP.
From a holster perspective, the USP 9mm and .40 cal. will fit the same holster model. The .45 cal. has a slightly thicker slide and generally requires it’s own holster.
Shop here for the best prices on H&K USP gun holsters. If you don’t see the particular USP holster model you are shopping for below, please use the Search box in the upper right hand corner to search our site as we may have it listed somewhere else.