You can not PURCHASE firearms from us. Call the owner directly. These are Private Party sales.
If the item is posted, it is for sale, not sold out and not for a penny.
Please call the owner for more details!
Get class and event news, exclusive offers, and more when you sign up to receive promotional and marketing email.
To list your item for $25 for 6 months, click here to purchase your 6 month ad. When your item sells please notify us so we can remove your ad.
Come Shoot With Me, Inc. has no involvement as we are providing a way of LISTING items. The more detail you give us, the faster your item will sell.
- Can a gun be sent to my house? No, all firearms must be sent to a FFL (federal firearms license) dealer.
- Do I need to have a background check? Yes, all firearms purchases require a federally mandated background check to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up.
- Can I have the background check done before buying a gun? No, the background check must be completed at the time the firearm is transferred from the FFL dealer to you.
- Do I need to have a license? Most states do not have a licensing requirement, but some local or state laws require a gun license. Check with your local FFL dealer or refer to the NRA-ILA to check your state’s gun laws (#9 below).
- Do I need to have a concealed carry permit? No, you do not need a carry permit to buy a gun in Arizona.
- Is it legal to buy a gun online? Yes! It is entirely legal, but the firearm must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer if not bought in person.
- Why does the firearm need to be shipped to a FFL? The Gun Control Act of 1968 outlined new rules for selling and transferring firearms. As a result, it is now federal law to have all firearms shipped to a FFL dealer so the person the firearm is being transferred to can fill out the proper paperwork and complete the required background check.
- FEDERAL DISQUALIFICATION CATEGORIES
• Conviction (felony or misdemeanor) where the crime has a maximum imprisonment term exceeding 1 year (even if a buyer did not receive actual imprisonment exceeding 1 year).
• Warrant (felony or out-of-state misdemeanor).
• Felony pre-trial release.
• Misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence restraining/stalking/protection order mental health adjudication or commitment.
• Unlawful use or addicted to a controlled substance (including marijuana).
• Dishonorable discharge from the armed forces.
• Renounced U.S. citizenship.
• Illegal alien.
- FEDERAL DISQUALIFICATION CATEGORIES
- ATF Form 4473 (click to download)
- NRA Gun Law Reference (click to read gun laws in all states)
- NCIS Background Check FAQ (Click to view) National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)
- We recommend that you meet face to face in a public area with cameras such as a Walmart or Costco. We recommend a bill of sale including make, model, caliber, serial number, Date, Name, Phone, Email, Dr Lic or CCW number, signatures, and take a photo of this bill of sale. For your legal protection, retain all records of firearm sales and purchases. Firearms Bill of Sale Form (Adobe PDF)
*Come Shoot With Me, Inc highly advises to have an FFL assist with the transaction to make sure both parties are legally able to buy or sell a firearm.
Do Not ship, transfer, accept money from someone over the phone, do not accept a check, money order, or any other payment type. Meet face to face to avoid all the scams of online pirates. Please stay safe!
**In order to purchase a firearm legally, the buyer must be 18 years old to purchase rifles, shotguns and ammunition. Buyers looking to purchase handguns must be at least 21 years old. No permits or registration are required to own a firearm in the state.